In compliance with what is provided in Article 22.2 of Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI), LUDA Partners S.L. has drawn up the Cookies Policy detailed below, whose purpose is to provide clear and complete information on the usage of cookies on the website.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumeric texts that are stored in the users’ terminals when they visit any website. Their usefulness is that the website will remember your visit when you browse the website again.
- What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the entity that manages the device or domain that sends the cookies, we can distinguish between:
- First-party cookies: They are generated by the website that you are visiting and owned by the administrator of the website.
- Third-party cookies: They are generated by a domain or device that is not managed and owned by another entity instead of the website administrator.
Depending on the period they are active on the users’ device, we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data while users are accessing a website. They are generally used to store the information necessary to provide a service requested by users in a single session.
- Persistent cookies: In these cookies, data is still stored in the users’ terminal and can be processed for a specific period, defined by the entity responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the purpose of the processing of the data obtained through cookies, they can be:
- Technical cookies: they allow users to navigate on a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it.
- Customisation cookies: they allow to remember information so users can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from other users.
- Analytics or measurement cookies: they allow their administrator to track and analyse the behaviour users present on the websites they are linked to.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information on the users’ behaviour, obtained through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be built up in order to show users advertising in line with their profile.
3.-What cookies do we use?
Besides technical cookies, strictly necessary for navigating the website, the following will be used:
|Analytics or measurement||Google Analytics cookie. This cookie identifies unique users.|
|gid||Analytics or measurement||Google Analytics cookie. This cookie assigns each visited page a unique value, and it is used to count and track the pages visited.
|CONSENT||Advertising||Google advertising cookie|
|Analytics or measurement||consensu.org analytics cookies.|
|Advertising||google.com cookies, which are used for displaying more relevant ads.|
|Customisation||LinkedIn cookies. They are used to track visitors and to display information depending on their preferences or to share web content through social media.
- How do I uninstall cookies?
You can restrict, block, or delete cookies from any website in your browser. You can find the process depending on your browser in the following links:
The Cookies Policy can be modified to be adapted to the different legislative changes that may arise. That is why we recommend you read this information each time you access the website.