*Updated on 12 April 2019.
By virtue of compliance with Act 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we inform you that the owner of the website is LUDA PARTNERS S.L.
In accordance with Article 10 of LSSI, the owner’s identifying data are the following:
LUDA PARTNERS S.L.
Addressed at: Calle San Germán, N.º 6 Bis, Madrid
Tax ID no: B87777660
Company registered in the Business Registry of Madrid (Spain)
Volume 35746M, Book 0, Folio 0, Section 8, Sheet M-642366
GENERAL USE CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
LUDA PARTNERS S.L. (hereinafter LUDA) puts at the Internet users’ disposal the present website for free.
Access to the present website means accepting the present Conditions, which may be modified or replaced by LUDA after publishing such modifications on the website. In any case, the new Conditions must be previously known by users before they come back to the website.
Users compromise to use the website and its services and contents without infringing the applicable laws, good faith, and public order.
The display, print, and partial download of the content of the website are authorised only if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website, without it being harmed, rendered useless, overloaded, or damaged.
- That it is done with the sole intention of obtaining the information contained for professional use. It is expressly forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or distribution, public communication, transformation, or decompilation.
- That none of the content related to the website is modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon, or image available on the website is used, copied, or distributed separately from the rest of the images that come with them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LUDA does not guarantee that no interruptions or errors will not take place when accessing the website or its content, nor that it is updated.
LUDA will carry out all tasks tending to correct the mistakes, re-establish the communication, and update the content, as long as no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute coincide and as soon as mistakes, disconnections, or lack of updates are announced.
Both the access to the website and the inappropriate use of the information within it are under the sole responsibility of who carries it out. LUDA will not respond to any consequence, damage, or detriment deriving from such access or use.
LUDA is not responsible for the security errors that may arise, or the damages caused to the users’ IT system (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored within it, as a consequence of:
- A virus present on the users’ computer, used to connect to the services or content of the website.
- A bad functioning of the browser.
- The use of non-updated versions of it.
LUDA is not responsible, if applicable, for the content of other websites linked to this website or accessible from it through links. The purpose of these links is to promote access to other information sources on the Internet.
In case any user, customer, or third party considers that the content or services provided by the pages linked to us are illicit or damage their assets or rights, susceptible to indemnification and, particularly, that they damage the principles listed below can notify LUDA:
- The protection of the public order, criminal investigation, public security, and national defence.
- The protection of public health and natural and legal persons as consumers and users, even when they act as investors.
- The respect for the dignity of persons and the principle of non-discrimination for their race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance.
- The protection of youth and childhood.
- The protection of Intellectual Property Rights.
However, the reception of this notice will not mean knowledge of it to the effects of the responsibility provided in Article 17 of LSSI.
The content, documentation, images, graphics, logos, and designs of the website (hereinafter “corporate elements”) are LUDA’s property and duly protected in accordance with the Spanish and international laws on Intellectual Property, so it is expressly forbidden its reproduction or use, in any way, without prior and express authorisation from LUDA.
Access to this website does not grant users any right or ownership of the intellectual property rights of the corporate elements, besides the allowed uses aforementioned on the general conditions.
LUDA and users are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid for any controversy or conflict that may eventually derive from the interpretation of the present General Conditions, as well as of the access and use of the present website.